Unlike the Basic Open Water course, this course stresses practical application rather than theory. This means only one classroom/pool session and five open water dives. This course is ideal for the diver who has just passed their open water course or for those certified divers that wish to further their diving experience and education.
Start your PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course online
You must be 12 years of age or older and have a PADI or equivalent open water certification.
- eLearning: Begin the knowledge development online study prior to class.
- One classroom/pool session to review the information specific to the 5 adventure dives you will be participating in, practice the skills you will be using and to discuss the dive logistics for the open water portion.
- Five open water dives over a 2 day period.
Open Water Dives:
Equipment and course materials that are required are as follows:
Consists of five adventure, including the Navigation and Deep Dive. The remaining three elective dives will be chosen by you and the Instructor in accordance with local diving conditions. Usual electives are Peak Performance Buoyancy, Multilevel, Altitude, Search & Recovery, Wreck or Night Diver. Course Fee includes 5 open water dives with a PADI Instructor, 1 classroom/pool session, tanks and weights.
Classes are taught monthly. The Advanced Class costs $150 plus materials (see prices below).
Adventures in Diving eLearning: $167.00
Adventures in Diving Slate: $16.00
- Your own equipment, including BCD, regulator, wetsuit, mask, fins, snorkel, etc...
(If you do not own your equipment, you may rent it from One World Dive & Travel).
- Boots, gloves, dive tool (knife), signaling device, compass, and dive light before the start of class
- Student kit including Adventures in Diving manual, repetitive dive work slate, and log book..
- The PADI eRDPML - recreational dive planner for multilevel diving, or dive computer
- High altitude dive tables.
The Advanced Open Water course is a ton of fun and a great way to build up your knowledge and confidence under the direct supervision of a PADI Instructor. Sign up today or call us at 303-220-8282
and begin broadening your skills and capabilities as an Advanced Scuba Diver.
Download and complete for Advanced Class:PADI Continuing Education Administrative Document
** Online class availability may not be accurate. Class availability can be confirmed by either calling the store or upon receipt of email confirmation of class enrollment.**