The PADI Altitude Diver course is designed to help you develop the skills, knowledge and techniques for diving at altitudes above 1000 ft. Learn how to properly plan your dives if you’re going out to the reservoirs or with us to New Mexico or Utah. If you plan to dive the lakes, quarries, rivers and reservoirs here at altitude, this course gives you the added safety and comfort needed to enjoy our local diving environment.
* 12 years of age or older.
* PADI Open Water Diver certification or equivalent.
* 2 open water dives or 1 open water dive if student has completed 1 altitude dive during Advanced Open Water certification.
OPEN WATER DIVING:
Two open water dives with a certified PADI instructor are required to complete the PADI Altitude Diver course. Open water dives are available at Homestead Crater or locally at the Aurora Reservoir.
* Two open water dives with a certified PADI instructor
* Tanks, weights and weight belt
* 10% discount on all diving equipment purchased during your term as a student (course materials, sale items and equipment rentals excluded.)
* PADI Advanced Open Water Manual
* High Altitude Slate
* PADI certification fee
* Diving gear for open water dives-wetsuit, regulator, BCD. May be rented during the course.