Join One World Dive & Travel as we travel to the western hemisphere’s largest barrier reef with amazing marine life. There are a great number of pelagic fish such as sharks and rays, and also commonly seen are turtles and lobsters.
We will be diving Turneffe Reef, Lighthouse Reef and the famed Blue Hole. The visibility averages 150 ft., which makes this entire stretch of reef ideal for photography.
We’ll be spending our week on the Belize Aggressor IV. Each stateroom has a private toilet, shower, sink, individual air conditioning units and plenty of storage space. The vessel features a roomy salon, dining area, sun deck, wet bar and photo editing area.
The dive deck includes individual dive lockers, camera table, two hot, fresh water showers and room for everyone.
‣ 7 nights onboard the Belize Aggressor IV
‣ Diving as scheduled
‣ 3 meals daily, plus between dive snacks
‣ All non-alcoholic beverages, local beer and wine ‣ Tanks, weights and belts
‣ Professional Instructor and travel guide
‣ International airfare
‣ Airport transfers
‣ Dinner on Friday evening in town
‣ Port & Park Fees
‣ Nitrox fills
‣ Travel insurance
‣ Dive equipment
‣ Continuing education courses
‣ Luggage fees
‣ Optional land tours