Churchill Polar Bears
October 19 - 24, 2017
Join us as we journey to Churchill to see the world’s greatest concentration of polar bears up close and personal. We will head out on the tundra in our own private Polar Rover vehicle. This Polar Rover was designed to approach the bears at close range without disturbing them. You will be able to view them from inside the heated Polar Rover vehicle or on the outdoor platform, offering a spectacular wildlife experience.
Our trip will start in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canadawith a welcome dinner, orientation and overnight stay at the Fort Garry Hotel. The next morning we will fly on a charter flight to Churchill. We will head to the tundra this evening for our first glimpse of the bears.
The next two days will involve full days out on the tundra in hopes of seeing mothers with cubs, young males play-fighting and other lone bears. In the evenings we will meet for dinner, followed by presentations on wildlife and local cultures. Our last day in Churchill gives us time to explore the town, go dog sledding or take a helicopter ride over the tundra before flying back to Winnipeg for our last evening.
‣ All accommodations
‣ All meals from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 6
‣ Cold weather gear including boots during your trip
‣ All ground transportation in Churchill
‣ All activities/entrance fees
‣ Evening wildlife and cultural presentations
‣ Roundtrip charter flight between Winnipeg and Churchill
‣ Airport transfer at start and end of trip
What’s Not Included
‣ Airfare to/from Winnipeg
‣ Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
‣ Airline baggage fees
‣ Visa fees,departure taxes
‣ Travel Insurance
TRIP PRICE: $6,195
(price is per person, based on double occupancy)