September 28 - October 7, 2017
Join us as we SCUBA in Cuba! We will be traveling to Cuba with the Oceans for Youth Foundation People-to-People educational program.
We will spend 2 nights in Havana, visiting the famous sites, eating delicious Cuban food and meeting with Cuban scientists and marine experts about ocean conservation and cultural exchanges. We will then travel to Jucaro and board the Jardines Aggressor Liveaboard to spend seven days exploring the spectacular Gardens of the Queen (Jardines de la Reina) National Park, located 60 miles off the southern coast.
We will be diving in one of the largest marine parks in the Caribbean, which is known to have the healthiest marine ecosystem. The Gardens of
the Queen encompasses a chain of 250 virgin coral and mangrove islands. During the week, biologists will host presentations on the marine
environment, conservation and the importance of this magnificent ecosystem.
‣ 2 nights accommodation in Havana
‣ Airport transfers & transfers to/from Jucaro
‣ All meals starting with dinner on Thursday evening
‣ Tours in Havana on Friday
‣ 7 nights onboard the Jardines Aggressor
‣ Diving as scheduled
‣ 3 meals daily, plus between-dive snacks
‣ All non-alcoholic beverages, local beer and wine onboard the Aggressor
‣ Tanks, weights and belts
‣ Mandatory subscription fee
‣ Professional Instructor(s) and travel guide(s)
What’s Not Included
‣ Nitrox fills
‣ Departure tax
‣ Personal dive equipment
‣ Travel Insurance
TRIP PRICE: from $5,484
(price is per person, based on double occupancy)