Planning a cold water vacation? Getting certified at Aurora Reservoir? Get certified for cold water comfort.
* 12 years of age or older.
* PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification or equivalent.
* 1 pool session approximately 2 hrs in length.
* 2 open water dives or 1 open water dive if student has completed 1 dry suit dive during Advanced Open Water certification.
* Discuss different types of drysuits, styles, and materials
* Practice buoyancy control using drysuit and BCD.
* Learn about valve operation, donning the suit, and weight distribution.
OPEN WATER DIVING:
Two open water dives with a certified PADI instructor are required to complete the PADI Drysuit Diver course. Open water dives are available locally at the Aurora Reservoir.
* 1 pool session
* Two open water dives with a certified PADI instructor
* Tanks, weights and weight belt
* 10% discount on all diving equipment purchased during your term as a student (course materials, sale items and equipment rentals excluded.)
* PADI Drysuit video/manual pack
* PADI certification fee
* * Diving gear for open water dives, regulator, BCD. May be rented during the course.
Knowing how to use a drysuit opens up a whole new world of diving. Join our instructors on one of our group trips to Channel Islands, Galapagos, or British Columbia. Be warm and have fun!