Biodiversity at its best...that is the only way to describe diving in Indonesia. We will be exploring and diving two unique areas of Indonesia: Lembeh & Bunaken, both located on North Sulawesi.
We’ll spend 6 nights at the luxurious Lembeh Resort. The resort has a restaurant on site, pool and cliffside cottages. This resort offers “black-sand diving” at its finest. The Lembeh Strait is world famous for it’s abundance of rare and unusual marine life.
We will then spend 5 nights at the Bunaken Oasis Resort. The resort has luxury villas, restaurant on site, cocktail bar and pool. The diving in Bunaken is varied and amazing. We will be diving along gentle walls, stunning reef tops and sandy bottoms.
Join us on this unique trip to see what Indonesia diving has to offer.
‣ 6 nights at Lembeh Resort
‣ 5 nights at Bunaken Oasis Resort
‣ All meals, water, coffee and tea
‣ Diving as scheduled (14 guided boat dives at Lembeh & 11 guided boat dives at Bunaken) ‣ Self-guided house reef dives at Lembeh
‣ Nitrox tanks at both resorts
‣ Wi-fi at both resorts
‣ Tanks, weights and belts
‣ Airport transfers
‣ Professional Instructors and travel guides