With the BC1, Atomic created a new standard of quality for jacket style BCD’s. This summer, we are excited for the launch of the BC2, Atomic’s newest back-inflate BCD, which is promising to revolutionize back inflate technology.
A few of the unique features of this BCD will include:
- A unique double laminated polyurethane fabric. This custom fabric is completely waterproof, giving you a virtually dry BCD as soon as you exit the water (as well as adding extreme durability.)
- The B2 is neutrally buoyant. No extra weight or air is required to compensate for the jacket.
- The BC2 will feature Atomic’s patented EZ-LOK Integrated Weight Release System. We’ve found this to be one of the easiest weight systems on the market.
- Atomic’s CAM-LOK Tank Band makes it quick and easy to adjust the tank band to various sized tanks. There’s no weaving of webbing or pinching of fingers.
- Quilted lumbar support in the back plate is adjustable. The diamond pattern adds layers of insulation and comfort both under and above the water.
- As a commitment to high quality materials, all D-Rings on the BC2 are made of Stainless Steel with Titanium Coating. All Zippers are also coated to be sand-resistant.
- In the event of damage, the inner bladder is replaceable, so the BC can be easily serviced and last you for years to come.
We are excited to see this new toy on the floor soon. Stop by to try one on and see if a back inflate BC is a good fit for you!