Unless you've been living in a cave (and with quarantine it may have felt that way), you have heard this is "the new normal" a thousand times. But what does this mean for One World Dive & Travel?
- Per CDC and Divers Alert Network guidelines, we've stepped up our cleaning and disinfecting routines for the store and our equipment.
- When you walk in you'll see us wearing masks. We're trying our best to smile through our eyes, so please know this is as awkward for us as it is for you.
- Spreading out students in class, pool workouts and customers throughout the store.
- Temperature checks and COVID releases prior to any class or pool use.
What does this mean for you as a diver or snorkeler?
- If you don't already, now may be the time to own your own snorkel or dive equipment so you know it hasn't been used by someone else. Mask, snorkel and regulators should be at the top of your list.
- Spitting in masks is a thing of the past - purchase some mask defog.
- If you are going to rent gear, many operations are requiring you to provide your own mouthpiece.
- There are two types of divers in the world - those that pee in their wetsuit, and those that lie about it. We have wetsuits starting at $79.95.