The PADI Multi-level diver course is designed to teach you the necessary skills, knowledge and techniques to use the Wheel and plan multi-level dives. Are you still using the basic dive tables and cutting you bottom time shorter than you need to? Learn how to maximize your bottom time while remaining safe.
* 12 years of age or older.
* PADI Open Water Diver certification or equivalent.
* Two open water dives or 1 open water dives if student has completed 1 multi-level dive during Advanced Open Water certification.
OPEN WATER DIVING:
Two open water dives with a certified PADI instructor are required to complete the PADI Multi-level Diver Course. Open water dives are available at Homestead Crater or locally at the Aurora Reservoir.
* Two open water dives with a certified PADI instructor
* Tanks, weights and weight belt
* 10% discount on all diving equipment purchased during your term as a student (course materials, sale items and equipment rentals excluded.)
* PADI Advanced Open Water Manual
* PADI Multi-level Dive Wheel
* PADI certification fee
* Passport photo sized 1 3/4” x 1 1/4”
* Diving gear for open water dives-wetsuit, regulator, BCD, may be rented during the course.