The PADI Night Diver course is designed to introduce you to night diving and help you develop skills, knowledge, and techniques necessary to feel comfortable and safe diving after dark.
* 12 years of age or older.
* PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification or equivalent.
* 3 open water dives or 2 open water dives if student has completed 1 night dive during Advanced Open Water certification.
OPEN WATER DIVING:
Three open water dives over two days with a certified PADI Instructor are required to complete the PADI Night Diver course. Open water dives are available at Homestead Crater.
* Three open water dives with a certified PADI instructor
* Tanks, weights and weight belt
* 10% discount on all diving equipment purchased during your term as a student (course materials, sale items and equipment rentals excluded.)
* PADI Night Diving video pack
* PADI certification fee
* Diving gear for open water dives. May be rented during the course.
* Primary and backup lights.
Diving at night exposes you to marine life that you may never see during the day. Octopus, crab, shrimp and lobster are nocturnal animals that come alive after dark. Get comfortable diving after dark, with and without lights!