Search & Recovery Diver
The PADI Search and Recovery Diver course is designed to introduce you to the skills, techniques and equipment required to safely search, find and recover lost objects under water.
* 12 years of age or older.
* PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification or equivalent.
* 4 open water dives or 3 open water dive if student has completed 1 search & recovery dive during Advanced Open Water certification.
OPEN WATER DIVING:
Four open water dives with a certified PADI instructor are required to complete the PADI Search & Recovery course. Open water dives are available at Homestead Crater or locally at the Aurora Reservoir.
* Four open water dives with a certified PADI instructor
* Tanks, weights and weight belt
* 10% discount on all diving equipment purchased during your term as a student (course materials, sale items and equipment rentals excluded.)
* PADI Advanced Open Water Pack
* PADI certification fee
* Passport photo sized 1 3/4” x 1 1/4”
* Diving gear for open water dives-wetsuit, regulator, BCD. May be rented during the course.
If you’ve ever lost an object in the water, you how difficult and frustrating it can be to find it. Now YOU can find your lights, weight belts, outboard motors, and jewelry! The PADI Search and Recovery Diver course takes the frustration out of locating these items and bringing them to the surface. Who knows what you may find!