Suunto has launched new color versions of the popular dive computer Suunto D4i. The product features stay the same, but they now come in fresh new colors and design.
The new-look Suunto D4i Novo is available in black, white, blue and lime. As well as the renewed design, the Suunto D4i also features an all new, soft silicone strap, ensuring maximum comfort as well as a superb fit. The case and strap are color-matched for a consistent look, bezel and mask prints are new and the buttons are made of metal. Sleek and lightweight, the Suunto D4i also offers versatile functionality. With four dive modes — including freediving — Suunto RGBM algorithm, and the option of wireless integration, it’s the dive computer of choice for all divers looking for a colorful and lightweight dive computer.
To make it even easier to sync and share extraordinary diving adventures, Suunto also offers the updated DM4 software, and easy synching with Movescount.com sports community and logbook.Features
- Full continuous decompression algorithm– Suunto RGBM
- Four modes: air, nitrox, free and off
- Innovative apnea timer, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
- Updateable firmware
- Optional wireless air integration – current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your PC/Mac using Suunto DM4 software