The Suunto Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitter gives you current tank pressure and remaining air time with just a glance at your wrist. Before you dive, simply pair the transmitter with your dive computer and you're good to go. The transmitter's handy green LED light lets you know that it's on and sending data.
- Compatible with all Suunto air-integrated dive computers, including D9tx, D6i, D4i, D9, Vyper Air, and HelO2
- Monitor tank pressure and air consumption data wirelessly from dive computer
- Green LED light indicates active data transmission
- Battery life approx. 2 years (100 dives/year)
- With the Suunto Wireless tank pressure transmitter you can monitor tank pressure and air consumption data – at the same time as you check dive depth and time – with just a glance at your wrist. You’ll also be able to see the estimated remaining air time throughout your dive. Real-time air consumption data is stored in your compatible dive computer’s memory so you can track consumption from dive to dive. The transmitter’s pressure readings are shown numerically and graphically on your dive computer’s display.
- Before your dive, simply pair the transmitter with your dive computer and you’re good to go. The transmitter’s handy green LED light lets you know that it’s on and sending data to your device.
- The transmitter is powered by a user-replaceable ½ AA 3 V lithium battery. Replacement battery kits also include a new O-ring and cover, which must be changed at the same time as replacing the battery. Battery life is approximately two years, based on 100 dives per year.