Digital Underwater Photography
The PADI Digital Underwater Photography course is designed to increase your enjoyment of underwater still photography by familiarizing you with the techniques of operating your camera and teaching you how to compose beautiful pictures.
* 10 years of age or older.
* PADI Open Water Diver certification or equivalent.
* One classroom session with our photo pro. They'll guide you through your camera operations: F/Stops, apertures, different lens, strobes, and composition.
* Practice techniques on your open water dives.
* Review your photos-get additional tips and suggestions.
OPEN WATER DIVING:
You will shoot using the theories and techniques learned in class. You can do this on your own vacation or join one of our open water weekends to the Aurora Reservoir or Homestead Crater.
* One classroom session w/ optional pool practice
* Two open water dives– tanks, weights and weight belt
* One photo review session
* PADI Digital Underwater Photography Crew Pack
* PADI certification fee
* Underwater camera – may be rented during the course
* Diving gear for open water dives-wetsuit, regulator, BCD- may be rented during the course.