The PADI Underwater Videography course is designed to increase the divers enjoyment of underwater videography by familiarizing divers with the skills, knowledge, planning, organization, procedures, techniques, and potential problems of video. Here in the comfort of our classroom and pool, you will learn the basic skills and techniques to take beautiful videos in the underwater environment.
* 12 years of age or older.
* PADI Open Water Diver certification or equivalent.
* One classroom session with our video pro.
* One pool session covering buoyancy control, equipment assembly and entry, shooting the system, camera motion, and post-production techniques.
* Practice techniques on your open water dives.
* Review your videos-get additional tips and suggestions.
OPEN WATER DIVING:
Three open water dives are required to complete your PADI rating. These dives may be conducted at the Homestead Crater or you may wish to do it on one of our escorted group trips.
* One classroom session w/ pool practice
* Three open water dives– tanks, weights and weight belt
* One video evaluation session
* PADI certification fee
* Underwater camera
* Diving gear for open water dives. May be rented during the course.