Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam
February 15 - 29, 2020
Join us as we journey to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia to explore the famous Indochina region.
This expedition will focus on photography, village visits, famous ruins and adventures. We will spend our days visiting UNESCO World Heritage sights,
Buddhist Temples, unique cities, beautiful Ha Long Bay and the famous Angkor Wat.
A visit to this region wouldn’t be complete without food sampling, cooking classes, hiking, kayaking, bicycle trip through rice fields and rain forests,
visiting with locals, witnessing barefoot monks during a sacred ritual and taking a bicycle trishaw through narrow streets. We have included as
much as possible for you to get the most out of your time there.
We’ll have our own private travel guide throughout entire trip and we will be spending our evenings at beautiful hotels to ensure your comfort every night.
‣ 2 night at hotel in Bangkok
‣ 2 nights hotel in Laos
‣ 3 nights hotel in Hanoi
‣ 2 nights hotel in Sapa
‣ 2 nights on the Orchid Junk in Halong Bay
‣ 2 nights hotel in Cambodia
‣ Internal airfare between Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia & back to Thailand
‣ Most meals
‣ All transfers, entrance fees to planned activities
‣ Local guide
What’s Not Included
‣ International airfare & Visa Fees
‣ Excess baggage fees
‣ Beverages, snacks and some meals
‣ Additional activities/excursions
‣ Travel Insurance
‣ Optional Thailand add-on
TRIP PRICE: $8,999.00
(price is per person, based on double occupancy)