The PADI Wreck Diver course is designed to introduce you to the techniques, hazards and excitement of diving on wrecks. Learn how to safely penetrate and explore a variety of wrecks found all over the world. Learning about the history of a wreck gives you a new appreciation for the steel and metal that lives underwater. Join us as we explore the plane at Aurora Reservoir or join us on a group-led vacation.
* 15 years of age or older.
* PADI Open Water Diver certification or equivalent.
* 4 open water dives or 3 open water dive if student has completed 1 wreck dive during Advanced Open Water certification.
OPEN WATER DIVING:
Four open water dives with a certified PADI instructor are required to complete the PADI Wreck Diver course. Open water dives are available locally at the Aurora Reservoir.
* Four open water dives with a certified PADI instructor
* Tanks, weights and weight belt
* 10% discount on all diving equipment purchased during your term as a student (course materials, sale items and equipment rentals excluded.)
* PADI Wreck Diver video/manual pack
* PADI certification fee
* Diving gear for open water dives. May be rented during the course.